The activities of the Polish Association of Environmental and Resource Economists aim to raise the level of scientific research, its influence on environmental policy in individual countries and to promote integration of this policy in Europe and in the world.
The more specific aims of the Association’s activities are defined as follows:
- stimulating the development of economic disciplines whose subject of research/interest is environmental protection and natural resources;
- initiating and conducting scientific research on environmental aspects of economic development;
- determining the impact of economic policy in the field of environmental protection and the management of natural resources;
- conducting training and information activities; and
- shaping economic and ecological awareness of economic activists and society, through the exchange of information, education and the promotion of conservation and saving measures.
Like us with FB
News and information
I am pleased to inform you that the journal Economics and Environment has been included in the Elsevier Scopus database, and all articles published in the journal, starting from the first issue in 2019, will be indexed in this database. Please note that articles from...
Information (Polish version only)
As every year, the Polish Association of Environmental and Resource Economists invites you to the General Meeting of Members in September and a scientific conference. Both events are scheduled for 19 September 2019 (i.e. Thursday) and will take place at the Warsaw...