The activity of the Polish Association of Environmental and Resource Economists is aimed at raising the level of scientific research, influence on environmental policy in individual countries and promoting integration of this policy in Europe and in the world.
The aims of the Association’s activities are defined as follows:
- stimulating the development of economic disciplines whose subject of research/interest is environmental protection and natural resources
- initiating and conducting scientific research on environmental aspects of economic development;
- impact on economic policy in the field of environmental protection and the management of natural resources;
- conducting training and information activities;
- shaping the economic and ecological awareness of economic activists and society, through the exchange of information, education and promotion of conservation and saving measures.
Like us with FB
News and information
Information (Polish version only)
As every year, the Polish Association of Environmental and Resource Economists invites you to the General Meeting of Members in September and a scientific conference. Both events are scheduled for 19 September 2019 (i.e. Thursday) and will take place at the Warsaw...