Conference “Advancing in Ecological Economics” will establish theoretical and practical approaches for integrating often contested environmental and developmental issues, especially scrutinize the current co-creative turn in sustainability research and policy. One key scientific challenge of tomorrow is to provide policy and economic advice for legitimate, fair and evidence-informed sustainability transformation. The Conference will contribute to this challenge by exploring theories and applications of an epistemic process that merges inter- and transdisciplinary sciences.
- Conference “New Challenges for Sustainable Development”
- CONFERENCE “ADVANCING IN ECOLOGICAL ECONOMICS”, Lublin 15-16.09.2020 r.
- JOURNAL “ECONOMICS AND ENVIRONMENT” INDEXED IN SCOPUS!
- CONTEMPORARY PROBLEMS OF THE FOREST ECONOMY MANAGEMENT – Poznań, 9-11.10.2019
- ASSOCIATION GENERAL MEETING AND CONFERENCE: Warsaw, 19.09.2019