According to Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the regulation on the protection of individuals of 27 April 2016 (referred to as GDPR), we inform, that:
- The Polskie Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistów Środowiska i Zasobów Naturalnych (PSEŚiZN) based in Kraków is the administrator of your personal data.
- In matters regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact:
a) by post: Polskie Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistów Środowiska i Zasobów Naturalnych, prof. UPP dr hab. Dariusz Pieńkowski, ul. Źródlana 1, 62-040 Puszczykowo, Poland
b) by e-mail:
c) by phone: +48 506 836 245
- The administrator processes the submitted personal data for the purposes related to the following activities:
a) implementation of agreements between the PSEŚiZN and you, or to take action before concluding such agreements,
b) the implementation of statutory activities related to, inter alia, membership in the PSEŚiZN and participation in events organized by the PSEŚiZN. Providing the data is voluntary, but if you fail to provide your personal data your membership declaration will not be considered and you will not be included into the list of the PSEŚiZN Members,
c) The PSEŚiZN’s obligations resulting from the provisions of applicable law,
d) legitimate interests pursued by the PSEŚiZN or by a third party.
- Your personal data will be subject to disclosure to third parties authorized by law and entities processing data which provide IT support and legal and financial services to the PSEŚiZN.
- In cases strictly defined by law your data will have to be transferred to so-called authorized bodies, e.g. police, public prosecutors.
- Your personal data will be processed and stored for the period necessary for the performance of the agreement and the provisions of applicable law. If the data are submitted based on your consent, they will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
- According to GDPR you have the right to:
a) access and copy your data,
b) correct (rectify) your data,
c) erase the personal data if the processing does not take place in order to fulfil the
obligation resulting from the provision of law,
d) limit data processing,
e) object to data processing,
f) lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
- Your personal data are not used for automated decision-making, including profiling, and are not transferred by the PSEŚiZN to third countries.